We welcome your contributions, through writing for Healthplz.com. you can share your wisdom with the world, helping us in our mission to spread wellness and improve lives.
Guidelines you should Read:
We cover mindfulness, recipes (to gain or loose weight), movement (yoga etc.), health (how to be healthy, how to improve your diet etc.), beauty (tips etc.), and the environment. Familiarize yourself with our content, and if you feel like you have a story our readers would love, we want to see it!
Write about what you know. We want to hear what you have to say about your area or expertise!
Be original: Posts must be unique to Healthplz.com. Posts must not have been published elsewhere online (including your personal blog) or slated for distribution on other sites.
Source all health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source. If you claim a certain food is healthy, tell us how you know. Use links to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. Put relevant links in brackets: [https://www.facebook.com/healthplz.behealthy]
Write a tight opening: Does the first sentence make the reader want to continue? Does your first paragraph tell the reader clearly and succinctly what the article will be about?
Ready to Submit?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put the title of your piece in the subject line and the full text in a DOC file.
- Include relevant Images/Videos [but please avoid Copyrighted Images, if you have taken Images from other site, do provide the backlink to that site/blog]
- If you wanted to put your Bio under the article, then include your bio (250 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter pages, in brackets: [https://twitter.com/plzhealthy] and a headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
- We read every submission we receive but we are a small staff and can’t respond to every submission. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 7 days.
- By submitting to Healthplz.com you acknowledge that you accept our terms and any form of editing the Healthplz editorial team deems necessary.